Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Who said that broken pieces don't mend



«Who said
broken pieces don't mend

I sayI say to think again

You may take advice from all your friends
but I say

that I'm living in your head

Just let it grow

let it grow inside of

let it grow let it flow inside of you

let it grow let it grow let it grow

She said that its easy for men

and i said that we all feel the rain

then she said move a little closer then

who says that broken pieces don't mend

'cause in the garden of reason

you can't change

what you're given

but you can go where the river flow

let it grow grow grow grow

let it grow grow grow

but I say that I'm living in your head

Just let it grow

let it grow inside of you

let it grow

let it flow inside of you

let it grow let it grow let it grow»

No comments: